Danish Crown CEO Jais Valeur, in today's Jyllands-Posten, on Danish Crown's sustainability goals for 2030 and 2050.
Some of Danish Crown's sustainability goals:
- Be the world’s most sustainable and successful meat producer in 2030.
- Emit 50 per cent less greenhouse gases in 2030 than in 2005.
- Working towards fossil fuel-free agriculture and production come 2050
- Ensure good, safe jobs, and continue initiatives to socially integrate people on the fringe of the labour market
- Create sustainable packaging, reduce food waste and inspire customers and consumers to always choose the most sustainable meat options.