You will be part of our small, Japanese team based in Tokyo where you are going to develop and lead our fast-growing number of projects. With only two years of existence in Japan, our office has the feeling of a start-up but the client list of our 30 years in Copenhagen. This gives you a unique opportunity to work closely with our well-established office in Denmark while shaping our Japanese division.
As Senior Project Manager, you master the art of combining conceptual thinking with business, strategy and structure. All your work is based on profound business insights, methodical meticulousness and creative edge. Complex organisations and demanding stakeholders don’t scare you, as you thrive in the spot between challenging and supporting our clients on the way to help them reach their goals and visions.
A fast-paced everyday in a creative environment appeals to you, and you keep a sense of perspective even in stressed situations while keeping your team motivated. You have solid experience (at least 5 years) from other agencies, working as a Brand Manager or within Corporate Communications. You have a keen nose for newbiz and take a natural lead in pitches regardless of your audience being colleagues or a board of directors.
You are at the forefront of tendencies within design and branding, and you are generally well-informed of what is going on in the world around you.
But enough about you. Here is what a working day in your new job may look like:
- Client contact and client responsibility
- Analyses of markets, competitors, users and customers
- Preparation of proposals and time schedules
- Control from A-Z with projects ranging in size, scope and subject
- Resource planning and allocation
- Updating yourself and others on the newest tendencies within media, business models, user experience and consumer behaviour
- Newbiz, morebiz and biz in general
- Fluent in Japanese and English both written and spoken
- Proven ability to work as part of an international and multi-cultural team
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability and 5+ years of experience in project managing creative processes and deliveries
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Workbook, PowerPoint and/or other project management applications
- The opportunity to work with some of the largest and most interesting global and local brands
- A varied working day in the company of creative idealists who discuss everything from the design of a ‘g’ to the rate of bitcoin
- To listen to great ideas and leave room to act on the best ones
- As much care about your development and career as yourself
Please send your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org and write Tokyo: Senior PM in the subject line.
Start date is as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed continuously as we receive them, and we hire when we find the right candidate.